- Youth and Disability Disclosure: The Role of Families and Advocates
This InfoBrief highlights NCWD-Youth’s The 411 on Disability Disclosure, and explores the role families and advocates play in helping youth understand the importance of appropriate disability disclosure.
- Pathways to Employment: A Guide to Work Experiences | Una guía de experiencias laborales
Organization chart that categorizes various types of work experiences, the roles of employers, and the role of the job coach
- Overview of NC Vocational Rehabilitation Services
An overview of NC Vocational Rehabilitation Services.
- NCCDD – Disability Benefits Counseling
Information about disability benefits counseling through the Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA) program. List of disability benefits counselors by area.
- Employment – National Parent Center on Transition and Employment
Resources to prepare for job searching, keeping a job, employment supports, and more.
Check out the variety of services available for specific needs.
Search for services by topic or location.