Early Educators and Professionals
Pre-Employment Transition Services Resources
- Zarrow Institute Transition Planning Curriculum
Includes the ChoiceMaker Self-Determination Transition Curriculum Modules & Materials, ME! Lessons for Teaching Self-Awareness & Self-Advocacy, Pulos' Career Assessment & Exploration Tool Kit (P-CAET), and Whose Future Is It Anyway?: A Student-Directed Transition Planning Process.
- Work Based Learning: A Tool for Pre-ETS Providers to Share with Businesses
Information on work-based learning and its impact.
- What’s Next: College?! A Guided Exploration of NC Inclusive Postsecondary Options for Students with Disabilities
This comprehensive, interactive handbook includes worksheets/handouts outlining college options for students with intellectual disabilities in North Carolina, as well as important decision making factors such as financial aid, living options, and student life.
- Strategies for Community Rehabilitation Providers (CRPs) to collaborate on Pre-ETS
Strategies for community rehabilitation providers to collaborate on pre-ETS.
- Soft Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success | Habilidades sociales para salir adelante
A curriculum focused on teaching "soft" or workforce readiness skills to youth, including youth with disabilities.
- Lifespan Toolbox for Teachers
A library of resources with information for teachers covering various steps in a student's life.
- CSESA Supporting the Transition to Adulthood Handouts & Curriculum Materials
Handouts, curriculum and training materials, and presentations to aid in supporting the transition to adulthood.
Check out the variety of services available for specific needs.
Search for services by topic or location.