Early Educators and Professionals
Adult Service Best Practices
- National Core Indicators® | Indicadores básicos nacionales®
Information on National Core Indicators (NCI), a program utilizing a set of surveys for public developmental disabilities agencies to measure and track their own performance.
- Job Driven Toolkits | ExploreVR
Toolkits focusing on business engagement, employer supports, customized training, labor market information, career pathways, and apprenticeships.
- Institute for Community Inclusion Publications related to Remote Work for Service Providers
Documents with tools for inclusion. Information about providing quality remote services.
- Handbook on Community Living and Employment
A handbook and learning modules that highlights key topics in community living and employment opportunities and services/supports relevant to those within the human services systems, people with disabilities, and their families.
- Employment and Employment Supports: A Guide to Ensuring Informed Choice for Individuals with Disabilities
An overview of informed choice and how it relates to employment.
- Community Life Engagement Toolkit
Toolkit developed to help service providers develop and improve high quality supports for community life engagement (CLE). Inside you will find guideposts for success, a self-assessment tool, real-world examples of service providers making CLE happen, and other helpful resources and tools.
Check out the variety of services available for specific needs.
Search for services by topic or location.