Accessibility and Inclusion Practices
- The Inclusive Talent Pool: Employing People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
A report by the Institute for Corporate Productivity that demonstrates how workers with IDD provide talent and productivity. Uses data from surveys, case studies, and individual success stories.
- The Disability Equality Index
A comprehensive benchmarking tool that helps companies build a roadmap of measurable, tangible actions that they can take to achieve disability inclusion and equality.
- NDSS Guide Me and Watch Me Succeed
Steps to support an employee in the development of their training at work. Modeling task instructions and general guidance.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) | La Red de Acomodación Laboral (JAN)
A website with resources for employers, individuals, and professionals on work accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Disability-Related Questions (What IS and IS NOT ok to ask in a job interview?)
A list of questions that are or are not okay to ask during a job interview, as well as exceptions to general rules.
Check out the variety of services available for specific needs.
Search for services by topic or location.