Advocacy for Caregivers Toolkit
What is this resource?
This toolkit covers:
- Common advocacy needs in the community, at school, acceptance, and for services
- Advocating with an autistic person in mind – our goal is to support parents and caregivers as they represent their child’s voice rather than be their child’s voice
- Parent rights at school
- Encouraging self-advocacy
- Transition to adulthood
- Decision-making options into adulthood
- Advocacy self-assessment
- Advocacy next steps for yourself
How to use
This product is an instant digital download, and it is available to download in multiple locations:
After your purchase, you can download directly from the checkout page.
You will also receive an email with the download link.
If you created an account with AGU, you will see a tab on the top of the page called Downloads. All of your downloads are housed there.
Get the Resource
Resource Topic: Advocacy
Resource Type(s): PDF, Website
Resource Audience/Topic: Advocacy Opportunities, Families